Real Beer Hair Conditioner Bar from Tasmania Australia - 100% Natural
A Fresh, Handmade, Natural Product from the Tasmanian Wilderness. A handmade and solid hair conditioner bar, rich in plant and nut oils, hops, and beer. Beer has been famed for generations for its ability to leave hair bouncy, shiny and full of body, so this bar is chock a block with it - brewed naturally by small breweries, locally in Tasmania, Australia. An entirely chemical free formulation, which has been traditionally handmade for centuries, using the finest natural conditioning plant oils such as castor, olive and coconut oils. Beauty & the Bees uses only premium quality and organic Australian ingredients found among the healthy gourmet foods you eat and drink. Ingredients include our island's unique raw, unpasteurized Leatherwood honey, certified organic olive oil, and certified organic and bio dynamic Tasmanian herbs.
Dry, sore, itchy, flaky scalp conditions (often caused/ aggravated by the drying, synthetic products found in commercial shampoo) improve almost immediately - Hair returns to a healthy state with natural bounce and shine - Hair needs to be washed much less frequently, saving money and time.
Features of Real Beer Hair Conditioner Bar from Tasmania Australia - 100% Natural
- Totally concentrated conditioner, with minimal water content, great value
- Great for daily use on all hair types including fine, chemically treated/colored/permed hair, Eco friendly and skin friendly ingredients. Best for Straight and thin hair - For thick curly hair you might want to try the Moroccan Mud Shampoo
- 20% OFF ON REAL BEER CONDITIONER BAR - For thick/curly frizzy hair some people just use the conditioner.
- 100% Natural - no Chemicals and no plastic bottles to throw away.
- Don't use our Shampoo Bars just once or twice- Give them a chance!! Most people report positive results after just 1-2 washings. However, at least 3-4 washings are needed to remove previous products from the hair. If you use synthetic hair styling products such as gel or wax, it's important to use the Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse for best results. Use 3 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar in a quart of water and rinse your hair after shampooing and conditioning. It helps removes the chemical build up in your hair, restores the PH balances to your scalp for super healthy hair.
Specifications of Real Beer Hair Conditioner Bar from Tasmania Australia - 100% Natural
|Item model number||TRBHCB|
|Shipping Time||Approximately 2-5 weeks.|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.