Dr Ross' BIOGEM pH-Balanced Revitalizing Starter Set For Oily Hair - Shampoo 8OZ / Conditioner 6OZ / Treatment 2OZ
Introduce yourself to BIOGEM's Therapeutic Hair Care products, made with organic & exotic plant extracts that provide minerals, vitamins and enriched nourishment for your scalp, restoring your hair to its natural beauty and vitality. Product Size: Net Volume: Revitalizing Shampoo 238ml/8oz, Revitalizing Conditioner 177ml/6oz, Leave-in Treatment 60ml/2oz
Revitalizing Shampoo: Purified water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium c12-14 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamide mea, organic allium sativum (garlic) bulb extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, peg 75 lanolin, glycerin, dimethicone, fragrance, citric acid, sodium chloride, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.Revitalizing Conditioner: Purified water, behentrimonium methosulfate, organic allium sativum (garlic) bulb extract, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, stearyl alcohol, cetereth 20, isodecane, isohexadecane, fragrance, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.Leave-In Hair Treatment: Purified water, polyquaternium 11, propylene glycol, glycerin, peg 75 lanolin, amodimthicone, tallowtrimonium chloride, nonoxynol-10, dl panthonal (pro-vitamin B5, green tea extract, organic allium sativum (garlic) bulb extract, natural green color (algae), polysorbate-20, phenoxyethanol, dmdm hydantoin, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.
All ingredients are approved by USCTFA and are homogenized under the most exacting conditions.
Apply shampoo to wet hair, gently massage the rich lather throughout your hair and scalp for one to two minutes. Rinse well with clear warm water, repeat if necessary. Next apply conditioner, leave on for 30 seconds for light conditioning, or up to 3 minutes for more damaged hair. Rinse thoroughly with clear warm water. Then spray treatment in wet or dry hair, moistening down to the roots. Massage into hair and comb or brush through. Style as usual.
Features of Dr Ross' BIOGEM pH-Balanced Revitalizing Starter Set For Oily Hair - Shampoo 8OZ / Conditioner 6OZ / Treatment 2OZ
- All three of Biogem's pH-balanced therapeutic hair care products in smaller sizes perfect for starting out. Comes in sturdy travel case.
- Revitalizing Shampoo for Oily Hair: Helps unblock and deep-cleanse pores. An exotic mix of natural tropical moisturizers and additional components to combat scalp dryness and dandruff. For those who suffer from excess oil and sebaceous discharge in the hair and scalp.
- Revitalizing Conditioner (for all hair types): Designed with a water base (soluble in water) to prevent the pores from becoming clogged and going limp. Organic & exotic plant extracts and oil known as silica, untangling agents, moisturizers protecting against dryness and split ends.
- Leave-In Hair Treatment (for all hair types): Derived from green tea and natural sea plant extracts, this protein-enriched unique leave-in treatment tightens skin pores, moisturizes the scalp, strengthens hair roots, and protects hair from sun and wind damage.
- All BIOGEM Revitalizing Hair Care products are paraben-free an pH balanced (Shampoo pH 6.6/Conditioner pH 6.9/Leave In Treatment pH 7.5). Made in the USA, approved by Japan FDA.
Specifications of Dr Ross' BIOGEM pH-Balanced Revitalizing Starter Set For Oily Hair - Shampoo 8OZ / Conditioner 6OZ / Treatment 2OZ
|Shipping Weight||2 pounds|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.