Pure 100% Ostrich Oil 8 Oz.
100% Pure and Natural Ostrich Oil for topical use. References to the benefits of ostrich oil are documented as far back as the first century A.D. History records that Cleopatra used ostrich oil to maintain timeless beauty more than three millennium ago. Egyptians and Romans used ostrich oil for everything from lesions, burns, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis to dry skin, dry hair conditions, and arthritis. Since then, people all over the world have been using ostrich oil to sooth dry, chapped skin; relieve eczema ad psoriasis; and calm irritated burns. Ostrich oil contains a high concentrate of healing Omega Essential Fatty Acids (Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9), all-natural skin moisturizing and conditioning properties that make ostrich oil ideal for quality skin care products. Ostrich oil is quick absorbing and provides luxurious moisture for hours; consequently a small amount goes a long way and begins to work quickly. Due to its excellent price performance and luxurious delivery, it's often the choice of massage professionals for their upscale clients. Blue FeatherTM Ostrich Oil products are 100% pure, all-natural, and are produced through sustainable farming in the USA. This means pure, natural oil to nourish your skin naturally. Ostrich Oil can also be used for: Arthritis, Aging skin, Wrinkles, Scars, Stretch marks, Calluses, Burns of all kinds, including sunburn and windburn, Rashes Athlete's foot, Cuts and scrapes, Sprains, and Sore muscles.
Features of Pure 100% Ostrich Oil 8 Oz.
- 100% Pure Ostrich Oil, 8 oz.
- Use for all skin types, providing severely dry skin the best results.
- All natural, absorbs quickly, leaves no oily residue.
- Completely sourced and made in the USA.
- HOW DO OSTRICH OIL AND EMU OIL DIFFER? Ostrich oil and emu oil are virtually identical in properties and both achieve the same wonderful results. Ostrich Oil, however, has a higher content of Omega 3, 6, and 9 than emu oil. These omega oils cause the Ostrich to have the most powerful immune system of any land animal. Ostrich Oil also has a smaller molecular makeup than emu oil making it transdermal, meaning it can penetrate deeper into the skin giving you better results. There is also a difference in the quality of the products: most emu oil products are commercial formulas that contain a high amount of chemicals and paraben preservatives (not to mention peroxide). Our Ostrich Oil is 100% pure, all-natural oil and of the highest quality and made in the USA!
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.