Organicaly Grown, Wild-Harvested Unrefined, Virgin Buriti Oil. (8 fl.oz)
Size: 8 fl.oz
Commonly referred as the "tree of Life" because everything for this palm is used. The palm leaves for covering houses, making baskets, treads for fishing, artisan jewelry and the oil is used for cooking, for protecting the skin from the hash weather of the tropics, used a sunscreen.
100% pure, unrefined, organic buriti oil
Features of Organicaly Grown, Wild-Harvested Unrefined, Virgin Buriti Oil. (8 fl.oz)
- Freshly cold pressed. NOP compliant for Organics, Sustainable and Fair Trade.
- The pulp of the Buriti fruit is used for making sweets and beverages. It contains one of the highest levels of besides the oil extraordinarily rich in Vitamin A on any plant known and because of this, it has a naturally occurring SPF factor.
- The dark yellow orange pulp is also exceptionally rich in phytochemicals such essential fatty acids and carotenoids. The natives spread this oil over whole body when needed to spend hours under the sun and several researches has proven the Buriti oil have a natural sun screen protection.
- Buriti oil restores moisture depleted sun-exposed skin. The rich unsaturated fatty acids in Buriti Oil help to rebuild, moisturize and re-hydrate skin cells. Use unrefined Buriti oil as an excellent addition to products intended to replenish moisture, restore elasticity, repair lines and wrinkles and for repair chemically damaged hair, adding shine and silkiness.
- It is a extraordinary cell renewal. When applied directly to cuts and burns it speeds the healing process of the skin due to its ability of improve the formation of scar tissue.
Specifications of Organicaly Grown, Wild-Harvested Unrefined, Virgin Buriti Oil. (8 fl.oz)
|Item model number||BURIOIL4|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.