Size: 1 1/2-inch
Conair cuts styling time with this sensational tool that gently dries hair as it straightens it. Ceramic plates slip over wet or dry hair, calming the frizzies and flyaways, and leaving hair silky, shiny, smooth, straighten and dry. The unique moisture into channels steam is released through vents and dries hair as it straightens.
Caution: never allow the power supply cord to be pulled, twisted, or severely bent. Never wrap the cord tightly around the appliance. Damage will occur at the high flex point of entry into the appliance, causing it to rupture and short. Inspect the cord frequently for damage. Stop use immediately if damage is visible or if unit stops or operates intermittently.
Warning: if you think the power is off when the switch is off, you're wrong.
Keep away from water.
Everyone knows that electricity and water are a dangerous combination. But did you know that an electric appliance is still electrically live even if the switch is off? If the plug is in, the power is on. So when you are not using your appliances, keep them unplugged.
Always unplug small appliances.
Important safety instructions: when using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
Read all instructions before using.
Keep away from water.
Danger-any appliance is electrically live even when the switch is off. To reduce the risk of death by electric shock:
1. Always unplug appliance immediately after using.
2. Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
4. Do not place in, or drop into water or other liquids.
5. If an appliance falls into water, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into the water.
Warning-to reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
1. This appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
2. Do not pull, twist, or wrap line cord around appliance, even during storage.
3. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
4. Use this appliance only for its intended use, as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
5. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to an authorized service center for examination and repair.
6. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
7. Never place the appliance on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked.
8. Never use while sleeping.
9. Never drop or insert any object into any opening or hose.
10. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
11. This straightener is hot when in use. Do not let heated surfaces, touch eyes or skin.
12. Do not place the heated straightener directly on any surface or on the appliance power cord while it is hot or plugged in.
13. Before plugging in, read the information about dual voltage contained in the instruction section of this manual.
14. Do not attempt to touch the housing of your appliance near the straightening plates, as it is hot when in use.
15. Do not use an extension cord with this appliance.
Warning: the straightening iron's tourmaline ceramic-coated plates will get very hot within a few seconds and should not be placed in contact with the skin after the straightening iron has been turned on.
Temp Control: Low: 1 - hair type, delicate, thin, easy-to-straighten hair. Medium/Wet 2-3, hair type - average to thick or treated hair. Med-High/4-5, hair type - thick or wavy hair. High/Dry - 6, hair type - hard-to-straighten hair.
|Item model number||CS26VCSR|