Dr Eslee Anti-Sebum Wash Foam
These products are considered Professional Skin Care Cosmetics, especially for adolescent skin trouble, containing zero preservatives, zero artificial colorings, and zero surfacants(surface active agents) (Anti-Sebum Control Skin).
1. Place a sufficient amount on your palm to make it foamy. Then, apply it on your face and massage. Wash off with warm water. 2. It will be more effective if applied on the T-zone area where sebum gets secreted the most or on areas with makeup.
Features of Dr Eslee Anti-Sebum Wash Foam
- Cream type foaming cleanser, especially used for seborrheic and acneic skin
- Mild and less irritating to skin elimination of make-up and sebaceous lipid on the skin with good detergency caring action for sensitive acneic skin
- Saururus extract, Aloe extract, Kiwi extract, Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, Lauroyl glutamate, Triclosan
- Dermatological specialists, biologists and cosmetic experts collaborated on this project along with both Professor John Strauss who is a wellknown scholar in the Dermatological field, especially in the area of acne (Department of Dermatology, Iowa University College of Medicine), and Professor Sungnack Lee, Department of Dermatology, Ajou University School of Medicine.
- Dr Eslee is a clinically oriented cosmetic product for the exclusive use of Dermatology Clinics and Hospitals in Korea.
Specifications of Dr Eslee Anti-Sebum Wash Foam
|Shipping Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Shipping Time||Approximately 2-5 weeks.|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.