Clear Acne Cleanser
Treats and prevents breakouts while leaving the skin thoroughly cleansed. Gentle scrubbing beads clear the skin's surface to allow for optimum Salicylic Acid penetration.
Features of Clear Acne Cleanser
- Treats and prevents breakouts while leaving skin thoroughly cleansed. Gentle scrubbing beads clear the skin's surface to allow for optimum salicylic Acid Penetration.
- Key Ingredient 2% Salicylic Acid: a beta hydroxy acid that stimulates exfoliation in the skin, clearing pores and promoting new cell growth. Reduces inflammation and smooths skin's surface.
- Key Ingredient Apple Amino Acids: Natural source of amino acids that support skin's natural barrier and act as a surfactant and foaming agent.
- glo therapeutics formulas offer a high concentration of actives, innovative ingredients and essential oil blends for aromatherapy and skin benefits.
- glo therapeutics is a paraben-free skincare line.
Specifications of Clear Acne Cleanser
|Shipping Weight||7.2 ounces|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.