Kikiyu Japanese Spa Mineral Care - Clay Bath Salts - 360G
Imported from Japan, the Kikiyu Spa Mineral Care bath salts treat fatigue with a single mineral extract and thousands of carbonated bath beads, creating millions of tiny air bubbles to lighten and refresh your senses. Goes way beyond any bubble bath
Product Size: Net Weight: 360g, or about 12.7 ounces - enough for 12-14 baths.
The ideal bath water temperature for relaxing is 100.4 to 104 Fahrenheit. Your shoulders and head should be above the water level, to enjoy the full warming effect from the bottom up. Add about 20-30 grams to the water, and relax for 20 minutes. You'll emerge from your bath feeling light, refreshed, and completely relaxed.
Features of Kikiyu Japanese Spa Mineral Care - Clay Bath Salts - 360G
- From Japan, where bathing is a centuries old art form. Our line of bath salts treat the skin and the body, and are not bubble bath. Whether you choose from the Sofre Bath Milks or the various Bath Salts like the "Cool" line, the "Hot Springs" or the "Bathclin" line of fragrances - you will emerge from your bath transformed, and believing (as we do) that a bath can be the one thing that can heal our spirits each and every day.
- Contains kaolin, or white clay, which helps stimulate circulation and gently exfoliates and cleanses the skin
- Also contains malic acid, an a-hydroxy made from grapes. Like other AHAs, it may help with skin exfoliation.
- Contains sodium bicarbonate and sodium bicarbonate, both helpful in emulsifying the skin's secretions, leaving skin smoother
- Creates an effervescent bath with a mild fragrance.
Specifications of Kikiyu Japanese Spa Mineral Care - Clay Bath Salts - 360G
|Shipping Weight||1 pounds|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.