Lucy B. Cosmetics Eau de Parfum, Royal Eqyptian Amber & HONEYSUCKLE-1.7 oz
Size: 1.7 oz
Lucy B’s Royal Egyptian Amber and Honeysuckle eau de parfum is a deep and exotic scent with top notes of honeysuckle and peach a heart of jasmine flowers with a touch of patchouli within a warm base of amber and cashmere.Royal Egyptian Amber is blended with confidence enhancing Australian flower essences.
SD alcohol 40B (alcohol denat) fragrance (parfum) water (aqua) red 33 (C1 17200) ext.violet 2 (CI 60730) tris (tetramethyldroxypiperidinol) citrate FLOWER ESSENCES sturt desert rose (gossypium sturtianum) southern cross (xanthosia rotundifolia) five corners (styphelia triflora) dog rose (bauera nibiodes) boab (adansonia gibbosa) Sourced from australian bush flower essences.
Features of Lucy B. Cosmetics Eau de Parfum, Royal Eqyptian Amber & HONEYSUCKLE-1.7 oz
- Founder Lucy Baldock-Sacchi originally from London, UK, has been working as a celebrity & beauty make-up artist for over fifteen years
- Collaborating with top advertising Photographer- husband Marco Sacchi, they created the image and soul of Lucy B.
- Lucy and Marco spent 12 years living in Australia, falling in love with the natural resources, healing atmosphere, brilliant people and unpolluted lands.
- A passion to pass on the ancient knowledge from the land of Australia, combined with their experience working within the high-profile beauty and fashion industries,
- created the understanding, knowledge, energy and connections behind the exciting, fresh Australian Range fresh Australian Range, Lucy B.Cosmetics: The Natural Australian Alchemy of Beauty & Healing.
Specifications of Lucy B. Cosmetics Eau de Parfum, Royal Eqyptian Amber & HONEYSUCKLE-1.7 oz
|Shipping Weight||6.1 ounces|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.