Malibu C Swimmers Weekly Solution - Box of 12 Packets
Size: 1 Box
A patented, fresh-dried vitamin complex that dissolves into a gel in the palms of the hand forming a rich lathering treatment specifically formulated for swimmers.
For all ages and all hair types exposed to pool, spa, lake and/or ocean water.
L-Ascorbic Acid, Dextrose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Xanthan Gum, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
For best results, apply immediately after swimming to wet hair by pouring crystals into wet palm, then rub palms together to form a rich gel that when applied to hair turns to a lathering treatment.
Features of Malibu C Swimmers Weekly Solution - Box of 12 Packets
- Immediately removes chlorine and mineral build-up to help prevent brittle, damaged hair. Restores vibrancy to hair color.
- Removes and prevents swimmers' green hair caused by copper build-up from pool water.
- Removes chlorine and bromine that can otherwise oxidize and dry hair.
- 12 packets, 0.17 oz (5 grams) each. Packaged for easy travel. Eco-friendly food-grade ingredients in recyclable packaging. Preservative-Free, Fragrance-Free, Sulfate-Free.
- Completely safe for all hair types and for processed hair - both color and perms! Completely safe for children of all ages.
Specifications of Malibu C Swimmers Weekly Solution - Box of 12 Packets
|Item model number||401530|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.