MEDIPEEL Trichloroacetic Acid Chemical Peel - TCA 30% - Deep Strength
TCA - Trichloroacetic Acid - Various Concentrations & Sizes Available USEFUL FOR: CHEMICAL PEELS TATTOO REMOVAL WART REMOVAL SKIN TAG REMOVAL MOLE REMOVAL We offer several available sizes and various concentration levels to best match your requirements. Please choose your desired size above or view our other listings to see if one suits your needs. About TCA Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) is used as an intermediate to deep peeling agent in concentrations ranging from 20-50%. Depth of penetration is increased as concentration increases, with 50% TCA penetrating into the reticular dermis. Concentrations higher than 35% are not recommended because of the high risk of scarring. Trichloroacetic acid peels: are preferred for darker-skinned patients over Phenol smooth out fine surface wrinkles remove superficial blemishes correct skin pigment problems Trichloroacetic acid peels may: require pre-treatment with Retin-A or AHA creams require repeat treatment to maintain results require the use of sunblock for several months (this is a must) take several days to heal depending on the peel depth SAFETY NOTICE: ALWAYS TEST A SMALL AMOUNT OF TCA ON YOUR SKIN BEFORE APPLYING A LARGE AMOUNT OR PERFORMING A SKIN PEEL. SOME INDIVIDUALS HAVE AN ALERGIC REACTION TO THIS CHEMICAL AND/OR RESPOND DIFFERENTLY TO VARIOUS CONCENTRATION LEVELS.
Improved skin tone, texture and clarity. Reduction of acne, clogged pores, wrinkles and fine lines. Increase in collagen and elastin production. (Trichloroacetic Acid is also beneficial for gradually removing unwanted wrinkles, freckles, color tattoos and scars.)
Apply to skin in one uniform layer using 100% cotton pads. Allow skin to dry as the chemical peel proceeds. Wash solution from skin after 5-10 minutes and apply preferred skin moisturizer. Peel will continue for several days after application. Avoid sunlight after usage to prevent damage to raw skin. Sunblock is recommended in addition to your preferred skin moisturizing lotion.
Features of MEDIPEEL Trichloroacetic Acid Chemical Peel - TCA 30% - Deep Strength
- Trichloroacetic Acid Peels are used by both men and women all over the world for many different reasons and results.
- Trichloroacetic Acid Peels are a deep peeling agent that helps to improve and smooth the texture of one's skin by causing the dead skin to slough off and eventually peel off. The new skin that takes it's place is proven to be smoother, brighter, less wrinkled, tighter and overall have a more even texture.
- You can use Trichloroacetic Acid Peels over most of your body, however the lighter concentrations are primarily used for your face. Everyone has different skin types and therefore some concentrations are too light for some and too strong for others. Always perform test areas before fully applying.
- Trichloroacetic Acid Peels help fight the signs of aging, improving the appearance of fine lines, acne scars, hyperpigmentation and mild sun damage. It unclogs and minimizes the size of pores causing your overall face to feel tighter, evening skin tone and texture for a more youthful appearance.
- You should use your Trichloroacetic Acid Peel when you are able to stay inside and out of the sun for at least one week. The sun can cause more irritation and peeling to your new and very sensitive skin. You will notice your face might have a slightly darker tone or is red and your skin is peeling. Remember to moisturize often.
Specifications of MEDIPEEL Trichloroacetic Acid Chemical Peel - TCA 30% - Deep Strength
|Shipping Weight||4.2 ounces|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.