Pureology Nanoworks Condition Revitalisant 8.5 oz
Size: 8.5 oz
Buy Pureology Hair Conditioners - Pureology Nanoworks Condition Revitalisant 8.5 oz. How-to-Use: Squeeze a dime-sized amount of conditioner into hands and work through hair, concentrating on your ends, rinse with cool water.
conditioner for color treated hair.
Important: Keep in cool dry places.
Features of Pureology Nanoworks Condition Revitalisant 8.5 oz
- Pureology Nano Works Conditioner is a restorative treatment
- Never has a single treatment formula delivered so much to restore, repair, rejuvenate and maintain colour-treated hair
- Indulge in a deeply moisturizing treatment for a one of a kind luxury experience delivering extraordinary luster and condition
- Moisture-infusion, delivered through Nano Technology, anti-age ingredients revitalize colour radiance
- Your indulging in luxurious colour care
Specifications of Pureology Nanoworks Condition Revitalisant 8.5 oz
|Item model number||4296789|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.