2 oz /(60 ml) Squalane Oil (A & E) -Natural Moisturizer w/ Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) plus Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheral) Olive Squalene
Squalane is not new to your skin, for our body produces a small amount. However, most people do not synthesize enough of this vital oil, which can lead to rough, dry aging skin. Because Squalane oil is so fine it is absorbed deep into the skin leaving no oily film-with amazing quickness. This smooth, deep penetration assists in the acceleration of new cell growth. It also helps to discourage the growth of bacteria that can block normal cell development.Benefits Of Squalane Oil: Boosts Cell Regeneration and OxygenationHelps prevent formation of "age spots"Heals chapped /cracked Skin Helps prevent UV damage to skin Helps skin to retain moisture Helps reduce the appearance of wrinklesImparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skinBenefits of topical Vitamin E Anti-aging effects UV protection Moisturizer Effective in the treatment of burn Antioxidant
Features of 2 oz /(60 ml) Squalane Oil (A & E) -Natural Moisturizer w/ Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) plus Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheral) Olive Squalene
- Want a more Bright, Healthy, Glowing and Vibrant skin, then why not try our great All Natural Squalane Oil with Vitamin A & E.
- Squalane, naturally present in the skin and increasing during adolescence to a peak at about age 25 (although recently this has dropped to 23) and drops rapidly thereafter. From this point some replenishment is required.
- A few drops of Squalane applied to the skin will keep the skin moist and wrinkle free. Squalane has also been used to speed wound healing.
- The Vitamin E that your getting is called Alpha-Tocopherol. And Unlike the Vitamin E Acetate, this is the real thing. It is derived from natural sources and has a higher biological activity on a weight basis than Vitamin E derived from synthetic sources. (Make sure the Vitamin E that your using on your skin is the Alpha-Tocopherol type, not the Acetate.)
- Retinol is required for growth and reproduction of the skin, and differentiation of epithelial tissue. This is important because your skin ages over time and the results are wrinkles, rough texture, discolorations, and thinning.
Specifications of 2 oz /(60 ml) Squalane Oil (A & E) -Natural Moisturizer w/ Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) plus Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheral) Olive Squalene
|Shipping Weight||8 ounces|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.