Sonoma Lavender Spa Bootie - Silver Fur
Color: Silver Fur
This material is so soft you'll never want to take them off! Microwave for 2 minutes and get 20 minutes of warmth and aromatherapy. Try putting Natural Selection Bath and Body's Shea Lotion Stick on your feet first, then microwave and slip these booties on. Your feet will feel silky soft!
Features of Sonoma Lavender Spa Bootie - Silver Fur
- This beautiful lavender spa bootie is perfectly designed to soothe tired feet. Pop in the microwave for an aromatic, moist heat that soothes and increases circulation while the lavender aromatherapy relaxes.
- You can also freeze to comfort inflamed muscles.
- Perfect on cool winter evenings.
- Removable insert of flaxseed and lavender. Soft, washable covers.
- Just what you need to relax, recharge and revitalize. Get the spa treatment in the comfort of your own home.
Specifications of Sonoma Lavender Spa Bootie - Silver Fur
|Shipping Weight||1.5 pounds|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.