Honey Facial Wash & Cleanser Visibly Minimizes Pores Leaving Skin Soft, Cleansed and Hydrated While Reducing Fine Lines - Honey Gently Removes Impurities Without Stripping the Skin of Natural Oils - 100% Money Back Guarantee
Natural organic honey has been used as a beauty agent, including as a skin cleanser, for hundreds of years. Using honey on your face can help keep your skin hydrated, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Honey also makes the appearance of pores visibly smaller. A daily Organic honey cleanser can help treat acne breakouts by ridding your skin of harmful bacteria. Honey is a safe skin treatment that can be used over the long term without side effects. Organic Honey Cleaner is safe and works well for all skin types. We must say the smell is not as pleasant as we would like but the results are spectacular. Try Organic Honey Cleanser and feel the difference. All Swiss Botany products have a 100% money back guarantee.
Organic Honey, Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Lavendula angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocopolyglucoside Tartrate, Sodium Cocopolyglucoside Citrate, Avena sativa (Oat) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Pro Vitamin B5, Tocopherol
Use to wash your face and neck every morning and night, rinse with cold water.
Features of Honey Facial Wash & Cleanser Visibly Minimizes Pores Leaving Skin Soft, Cleansed and Hydrated While Reducing Fine Lines - Honey Gently Removes Impurities Without Stripping the Skin of Natural Oils - 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Honey cleanser is naturally loaded with essential vitamins and minerals that can benefit your body when taken internally and increase the health of your skin when applied topically. Honey is packed full of iron, vitamin B, calcium, potassium and magnesium, among other nutrients. Many ancient cultures have used honey as a topical skin treatment. According to the Benefits of Honey website, Cleopatra used honey as part of her skin care routine to keep a youthful appearance.
- The natural enzymes in the honey react to create hydrogen peroxide, which functions as a mild antiseptic, making honey a perfect natural facial cleanser. Honey is naturally moisturizing, allowing you to use pure honey as a skin cleanser to get your skin clean without stripping away natural oils and over-drying.
- Honey's pH level is very close to your skin's natural pH level. Many traditional skin cleansers are more acidic, which can disrupt the natural acid balance on your skin, leading to irritation and infection. Honey is naturally mildly acidic, which makes it an excellent skin cleanser.
- According to the National Honey Board, honey has antioxidant properties and can protect your skin from sun damage caused by harmful ultraviolet sunlight when applied topically. Honey is a powerful antimicrobial, and cleansing your face with honey can reduce the growth of bacteria on your skin. Including honey in your skin cleansing routine offers plenty of benefits while maintaining your skin's pH balance and keeping skin hydrated.
- The natural antibacterial and probiotic properties of raw honey effectively reduce breakouts and prevent new acne.
Specifications of Honey Facial Wash & Cleanser Visibly Minimizes Pores Leaving Skin Soft, Cleansed and Hydrated While Reducing Fine Lines - Honey Gently Removes Impurities Without Stripping the Skin of Natural Oils - 100% Money Back Guarantee
|Shipping Weight||5.3 ounces|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.