The OZ Code moroccan argan oil 4 oz glass bottle with dropper 100% natural raw cosmetic argan oil is the perfect oil for the face, skin, hair and nails.Made from the nuts of the Moroccan argan tree, It is high in vitamin E and essential fatty ideal for all skin and hair types. Improve skin's hydration. Non-greasy 100% raw organic cold pressed. 100% natural fragrance free.1. Create luminous, shiny hair and tame frizz.
2. Restore dry and damaged hair whilst softening your scalp.
3. Use as a facial moisturizer and hydrating toner.
4. Help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Use on stretch marks, scars and sunburn.
6. Treat and soften your nails, cuticles and heels.
7. Repair dry, fragile lips.
8. Natural remedy for psoriasis and acneDirections:Hair: Once Daily
1. To instantly add moisture, protection and shine to your hair, dispense a few drops of this lightweight oil into the palm of your hands.
2. Rub together to warm the oil before applying to damp or towel-dried hair, focusing on split ends, roots and strands.Skin: As Required
1. Apply liberally to problem areas such as hands, elbows, heels and knees to soften and smooth.Face: Once or Twice Daily
1. Use sparingly after your morning cleansing routine and allow time to fully absorb before applying make up.
2. Can also be used before bed to revitalise your face and enhance skin rejuvenation during rest.Ideal for all skin and hair types, argan oil improves skin hydration. This non-greasy formula is fragrance-free and organically cold-pressed.
Fast absorbing and moisturizes softens and nourishes eliminates frizz and adds shine to hair strengthen soft and brittle nails imported directly from ecocert certified women's cooperatives from morocco.
100% USDA Pure and moroccan argan oil. Organic Ceritifed by Ecocert through NOP. Rich in anti-aging Vitamin E and free from parabens, preservatives, fragrances, additives and colorants. This is a 100% natural product, produced by hand and gathered sustainably using the fruits of the Argan Tree, found deep in the Souss Valley, Morocco. To protect the oil's healing and restorative properties, it is stored in a brown, opaque glass bottle.
|Shipping Weight||9 ounces|