Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), sometimes called "the scent of the sixties," has a musky, earthy, exotic aroma. In Eastern cultures, it is commonly used around the house to provide general support for health and to help release negative emotions. It is very beneficial for the skin, helping to reduce a wrinkled or chapped appearance. Patchouli is a general tonic that supports the digestive system and soothes occasional queasiness. Patchouli has an approximate ORAC of 494,271 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.
Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) pure organic essential oil 15ml
There are many schools of thought on how essential oils should be safely used. Applied topically is common, especially after dilution with a quality carrier oil like jojoba or argan. Using essential oils internally, however, is indeed another issue and should be researched by the end user with due diligence. We favor diffusing essential oils as it is the simplest method to penetrate an entire building. Remember, when using essential oils, less is more! As in "A little bit goes a long way!"
Features of Patchouli
- Organic essential oils for therapeutic aromatherapy. Keeping the body frequency high and well oxygenated is key for disease-free living.
- Essential oils protect against airborne germs, dangerous bacteria and viruses, and increase the speed of inter-cellular communication.
- Essential Oils, naturally laden with oxygenating molecules, have the ability to penetrate cell walls, and transport oxygen and nutrients inside the cell to feed the cell nucleous.
- Without oxygen, nutrients cannot be assimilated, but by increasing oxygen at the cellular level, essential oils may support a strong immune system.
- All of these essential oils excel when diffused in our TheraPure ScenterpieceTM Aroma Diffuser!
Specifications of Patchouli
|Shipping Weight||7 ounces|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.