Pimento 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml
Pimento is indigenous to the West Indies and South America and reaches about 30 feet and begins to produce fruit in its third year. Botanical Name: Pimenta dioica Aromatic Aroma: Pimento carries a combination aroma of Cloves, Juniper Berries, Cinnamon and Black Pepper. Of these aromas, Clove dominates. Consistency: Thin Note: Middle Aroma Strength: Medium Extraction Method: Steam Distilled Plant Part: Leaves Origin: Slovenia Color: Dark brownish green Common Uses: It is credited with the following properties: as an anesthetic, analgesic, antioxidant, antiseptic, muscle relaxant, stimulant and tonic.Blends Well With: Ginger, Geranium, Lavender, Orange, Patchouli, and Ylang-ylang. History: Pimento is also referred to as allspice. This is because of the combination of scents it demonstrates - cloves, juniper berry, cinnamon and pepper. Cautions: Can irritate mucous membranes, and should be used only in dilution as it can be a dermal irritant. Avoid use during pregnancy.
Features of Pimento 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml
- Botanical Name: Pimenta dioica
- Pimento carries a combination scent of Clove, Juniper Berry, Cinnamon and Black Pepper. Of these aromas, Clove dominates.
- Available in 10 ml- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Includes our useful and versatile "101 Ways to Use Essential Oils" brochure with each order.
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Absolute Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Edens Garden collection includes the following 140 oils- Adoration blend, Age Defy blend, Align blend, Allspice, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Balance blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easier blend, Cajeput, Calming blend, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Earth & Wood blend, Elemi, Exhale blend, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Four Thieves blend, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Good Night blend, Grapefruit, Harmony blend, Head Ease blend, Helichrysum, Hope blend, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Joy blend, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love blend, Mace, Mandarin, Meditation blend, Melissa, Muscle Relief blend, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Peace blend, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy blend, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, PMS Ease blend, Purification blend, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Restoration blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (East Indian), Sensation blend, Simply Citrus blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stay Alert blend, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Ambiance blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
Specifications of Pimento 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml
|Shipping Weight||3 ounces|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.