Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil Black Turquoise
Color: Black Turquoise
Kohl Eye Pencil has a thicker diameter and is formulated specifically for lining the inside of the eyelid, at the base of the lashes.
vary by color
Apply liner where your lashes naturally grow with a "dot and wriggle" motion. Smudge with Laura's Smudge Brush. Can also be used with Eye Colour smudged on top.
Features of Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil Black Turquoise
- Use Laura's "dot & wriggle" motion to fill the entire lash line at the roots of lashes creating the look of lush, extra full lashes
- Releases an elevated pigment charge which allows more time for smudging and creating a "smoky eye"
- Created for use inside the eyelid
- Contains a thicker diameter than the Eye Pencil to create a more pigmented, dramatic effect
- For a softer look, line above the upper lash line & smudge with the Smudge Brush
Specifications of Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil Black Turquoise
|Item model number||0476960992591|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.