Pola Sakura Veil Lotion I 150ML/5OZ
Size: 5 oz
Buy POLA Body Moisturizers - Pola Sakura Veil Lotion I 150ml/5oz. How-to-Use: Saturate a teaspoonful amount on a cotton pad and gently pat onto skin.
Vitamin A,Vitamin C,Vitamin E
Saturate a teaspoonful amount on a cotton pad and gently pat onto skin.
Features of Pola Sakura Veil Lotion I 150ML/5OZ
- For Normal to Dry Skin: This enriched lotion leaves skin supple and soft. Replenishes and maintains skin's refined texture.
- Allergy tesed / Non-comedogenic / No color additives
- Sakura flower- Help your skin become softer, more moisturized and help to calm down inflammation
- Green Tea Extract - Is picked from the first tea leaves of the season, it contains vitamin C and provides an anti-oxidant action.
- Rice Bran Extract - Creates a barrier for the skin, protecting it, and helping it stay hydrated.
Specifications of Pola Sakura Veil Lotion I 150ML/5OZ
|Shipping Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Shipping Time||Approximately 2-5 weeks.|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.