Red Flower Orange Quince Steam Room MIST-3.4 oz.
Gives the skin the same effect as sitting in a steam room - oxygen rich and warmly glowing. Mist this blend of orange rind, orange blossom, iris, quince, cedar atlas wood, rose and lemon over the hair, face and body to replenish, cool and awaken the skin. Filled with rich fruit acids and vitamin c, a gentle antioxidant and very mild astringent, with every mist, stimulate blood flow and circulation and remove impurities from the skin's surface, tighten pores, brighten and rehydrate the skin. With eash oil carefully selected for its skin brightening qualities and oxygen generating recharge. This blend of gently toning citrus oils, stimulating wood and fresh fruit extracts, encourages cell turnover to renew the surface of the skin.
red flower inspires with it's eclectic bohemian chic roots. Exclusively available in 5 and 6 star spas, redfower has built an a-list clientele . Celebrities frequently pop into in the brand's gorgeous Soho shop and stock up on it's signature candles and other goodies. Fans include Madonna, Rachel Weisz & Oprah. Founder Yael Alkaley is everyone's favorite exotic beauty guru and is frequently profiled in the Sunday Times Style, Vogue and other top beauty bibles.
Altas Mountain Water (Purifed), Sugar Derived Xylitylglucoside Anhydroxylitol Xylitol, Pink Grapefruit (Citrus Paradise) Oil, Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Blossum, Orange (Citrus Sineses) Rind, Quince (Cydonia Oblonga) Oil, Cedar Atlas Wood (Cedrus Altas) Oil, Moroccan Blue Tansy (Tanacetum Annum) Oil, Neroli (Citrus Aurantium) Oil, Cypress (Cupressus Empervirens) Oil, Rose (Rosa Damascena) Oil, Lemon (Citrus Lemon) Extract, Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonium) Oil, Iris (Florentina) Oil
Mist in the steamy humidity after bath or shower to quickly cool the skin, stimulating blood flow and circulation. Mist anytime the hair, face and body need a recharge.
This is an act of devotion. Begin by purifying. Then vigorously scrub. Slowly polish. Mist. Bless the body with oil. Enrich. Relax.
Features of Red Flower Orange Quince Steam Room MIST-3.4 oz.
- orange quince steam room mist is the fourth step in the traditional hammam sequence. this ritual succession has been practiced for nearly one thousand years to heal, detoxify and release the whole body.
- mist to bring oxygen to the skin and recharge. mist this blend of orange rind, orange blossom, neroli, quince, cypress, cedar atlas wood, rose and lemon and quince over the hair, face and body to replenish and awaken the skin.
- carefully selected for their skin brightening qualities and oxygen generating recharge, this blend of gently toning citrus oils, stimulating wood and fruit extracts, encourage cellular turnover to renew the surface of the skin.
- lemon, pink grapefruit and neroli oils brighten mind energy, while helping to rid the skin of excess oily toxins. anti-oxidizing and nutrient-rich, these oils contain vitamins a, b and c, used to brighten dull skin.
- with every mist, stimulate blood flow and circulation and help to remove impurities from the skin's surface, tighten pores, and brighten and rehydrate the skin.
Specifications of Red Flower Orange Quince Steam Room MIST-3.4 oz.
|Shipping Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Shipping Time||Approximately 2-5 weeks.|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.