• call-us


  • fast-shipping

  • luxury-brands

    payment gateway

  • secure-payment-gateway

    luxury beauty brand

Shopping Cart
0 item(s) - $0.00
Your shopping cart is empty!
30.67 New Out of stock

Skin Free After Shower Moisture Spritz 8 fl oz

from Skin Free

Out Of Stock

$30.67 + $5.95 shipping.

Skin Free After Shower Moisture Spritz 8 fl oz

Skin Free™ After Shower Moisture SpritzFor Delicate, Sensitive and Dry, Itching Skin. Helpful for Allergies, Eczema, Psoriasis or Dermatitis.No FragranceNo ColorantsNo Petroleum ProductsNo Harmful ChemicalsDesigned for busy people who don't have time to soak in the tub. Most lotions contain only 5% oil. The other 95% is water, additives, preservatives, and fragrance. Our After Shower Moisture Spritz is 100% natural oils selected for their healing and emollient properties with no oily or greasy feeling after use.

Olea Europaea (Olive) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)
Use immediately after your shower, when your skin is warm and moist. Then towel dry to saturate your skin and make it feel rejuvenated and fresh.

Specifications of Skin Free After Shower Moisture Spritz 8 fl oz

Shipping Weight8.8 ounces

Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.

Write a review

Your Name:

Your Email:

Your Review:

Note: HTML is not translated!

Rating: Bad           Good

Enter the code in the box below: