Slice Of Nature© Shea Butter Combo. East & West Africa Blend. Nilotica/paradoxa. By Your Request. Highly Rated By Our Customers 8 oz
Shea butter has been utilized for centuries for its amazing ability to renew, repair and protect the skin. Contains natural healing properties for severe dry skin, eczema, fading scars, preventing and minimizing wrinkles, reduce and prevent stretch marks, reduce psoriasis irritation, minor burns, small wounds, dermatitis, skin rashes, skin blemishes, skin discolorations, dark spots, chapped lips, sunburn treatment, insect bites, cuticle repair, dry hair and scalp. It has been studied as an anti-inflammatory tropical cream, being helpful in cases of arthritis. Contains stigma sterol, which is the sterol known as "the anti-stiffness factor" making it helpful in cases of rheumatism. Great as a daily moisturizer. No prescription is required. Safe for all skin types and ages. Works wonders on those special dry areas like elbows, knees, feet, hands. Safe enough to moisturize baby skin and diaper rash. WHAT IS SHEA BUTTER? Shea butter is slightly greenish or ivory colored natural fat extracted from the fruit/nut of the Karite/shea tree. The tree grows naturally in the wild throughout W. Africa and some parts of C. and E. Africa. It is also edible and is used as cooking oil. The name Karite means the Tree of Life, due to the many important uses that Shea butter provides. DISCLAIMER: Not intended for use in treatment for specific medical conditions or to replace with current medication. For treatment of health ailments, please seek diagnosis and recommendations from a licensed practitioner.
100% pure & raw West Africa Shea butter100% pure & raw East Africa Shea butter
Features of Slice Of Nature© Shea Butter Combo. East & West Africa Blend. Nilotica/paradoxa. By Your Request. Highly Rated By Our Customers 8 oz
- By your request! Introducing the cross combo blend. A few of you wondered how a mix of both worlds would be and the result is very exciting and highly rated by our customers. While East Africa Shea butter is softer and the West African Shea butter a little harder, the mix brings a medium that works for all types of skins and ages. You will enjoy the healing and moisturizing benefits of both species of Shea butter.
- Packaged in an outer box for your convenience and easy to give as a gift.
- East African Shea butter (Vitellaria Nilotica) is high in olein, it is great for skin needing extra TLC - sensitive skin, aging skin, bruised skin, burns, wounds, dry flaky peeling skin and baby's skin.
- West African Shea butter (vitellaria paradoxa) is highly recommended for stretch marks, scars, blemishes and spots
- This mix is equal portions of sheas from both worlds
Specifications of Slice Of Nature© Shea Butter Combo. East & West Africa Blend. Nilotica/paradoxa. By Your Request. Highly Rated By Our Customers 8 oz
|Shipping Weight||2 pounds|
|Shipping Time||Approximately 2-5 weeks.|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.