Certified Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil - Cactus Seed Oil (1.0 fl.oz)
Size: 1.0 fl.oz
Color/Scent: Pale Yellow/Light Green with a light Moss/Herbal like scent Packaging: Brown Glass Bottle. Up to 2oz with glass dropper/ 4 oz regular lid. Attribute: Cold Pressed/ Unrefined/Certified Organic Shelf Life: 1 year AP Texture: Thin liquid at 75F
100% Unrefined, Raw, Cold pressed Organic Certified Prickly (Opuntia ficus-indica) seeds oil.
Use 2-4 drops in full concentration, daily at night and/or morning on face, neck, and d©collet© to moisturize, nourish and reduce lines and wrinkles.DIY formulations: Add 1-5% to lotions, creams, gels intended to nourish, moisturize and reduce lines and wrinkles.
Features of Certified Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil - Cactus Seed Oil (1.0 fl.oz)
- Its extraordinary anti-aging power mostly due to its exceptional vitamin E content (nearly 1,000 mg per kilo) and essential fatty acid, omega 6 (or linoleic acid). Powerful anti-oxidant- stimulates cellular renewal and combats free radicals. Reduces depth of wrinkles and lines as well as the circles and sagging under the eyes. Reduces redness(rosacea), soothes sunburn and balances skin natural production of oils.
- Restructures, heals and repairs skin texture Helps to smooth keloidsand stretch marks scars. Is an excellent tensor, recovers tonus of the muscles underlying the skin, firming an revitalizing appearance. Closes the skin's pores, moisturizes and nourishes Its emollient softens and smooths the skin in depth. Non comedogenic - excellent for ultra sensitive skin lacking moisture and with line and wrinkles.
- This is not a blend. It is 100% Raw, Unrefined, Pure Certified Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil with its full therapeutic properties. Also known as Cactus seed Oil, Barbary fig oil, Indian fig oil, Prickly pear seeds contain only 5% of oil. Our Cactus Seeds oil is extracted during a very time-consuming and laborious procedure taking around 36 hours of manual labor, manually handled by Moroccan women at cooperatives, and 470 kg prickly pears are needed to yield 32oz oil. The seeds are separated from the pulp of a washed, air-dried under sunbeams and stored in a cool and dry place to be pressed only on demand to guarantee a fresh high quality oil.
- Prickly pear seed oil contains more than 85% of unsaturated fatty acid, with an outstanding 65% of Linoleic acid and only 11% of Oleic acid being an absolutely non-comedogenic oil when used unrefined, it is one of the most beneficial oils for the treat aged skin dealing with sensitiveness. The oil is also ultra rich in complete antioxidant radical scavengers Tocopherols: Alpha-Tocopherol 81.9% ; Gamma-Tocopherol3% Delta-Tocopherol 1.2% - responsible for the impressive effectiveness of prickly pear seed oil as natural antioxidant helping to stabilize cell membranes and protecting the skin from free radicals which prematurely age skin.
- Our Cactus Seeds oil is extracted during a very time-consuming and laborious procedure taking around 36 hours of manual labor, manually handled by Moroccan women at cooperatives, and 470 kg prickly pears are needed to yield 32oz oil. The seeds are separated from the pulp of a washed, air-dried under sunbeams and stored in a cool and dry place to be pressed only on demand to guarantee a fresh high quality oil. Prickly pear seed oil also is found in form of herbal oils made by Maceration - a process in which the blossoms of the prickly pears are inserted into oil and temporarily kept at average room temperature, so that the blossoms can be "leached out" by the carrier oil, much similar to Calendula herbal oil. This macerated herbal oil is a low-priced oil an certainly does carries the therapeutic qualities of the pure genuine cold-pressed prickly pear seed oil. The aroma is herbal like fresh cut vegetable. You can use it directly to the skin, add 4-5 drops of your favorite essential oil if you find the natural scent strong, or add to your formulations. Suggested use: 1-100%
Specifications of Certified Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil - Cactus Seed Oil (1.0 fl.oz)
|Shipping Weight||1 pounds|
|Shipping Time||Approximately 2-5 weeks.|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.