Scars & Imperfections Treatment - Treat and Remove Acne Scars Zenmed Skin Eraser Kit
Purpose:The complaint of post-Acne discoloration is heard often after a breakout. This triple-acid, esthetician strength, Ascorbic-Glycolic-Lactic concentrate helps gradually diminish imperfections on the surface of the skin. Great for all types of scarring as well as fine lines and wrinkles.What Can I Expect?A peel is a process by which old-dead skin cells are brought to the surface of the skin in a more rapid manner than normal. These dead cells are then gently sloughed off the surface of the skin to reveal new, fresh skin.
Renewing Microdermabrasion Complex:Purified WaterMontmorilloniteGround Walnut ShellsZinc OxideGlycerinExtracts of ChamomileSea KelpSageColtsfootYarrowBalm MintRosemaryAltheaWild Thyme and HorsetailVitamin B5, C and EAllantoinAlginGlyceryl StearatePhenoxyethanolEthyl Hexyl GlycerinSkin Eraser:Purified WaterAscorbic AcidGlycerinGlycolic AcidSclerotium GumLactic AcidAllantoinSodium PCAPanthenolSodium AlginatePhenoxyethanolEthyl Hexyl Glycerin. Non-Comedogenic100% VegetarianParaben-Free FormulationNo Artificial Colors or Fragrances
After MicroDermabrasion Complex, apply sparingly to affected areas, rubbing in until fully absorbed. Follow with a gentle moisturizer. Use once per day. Avoid eyes, lips or mucous membranes. Do not expose skin to direct sunlight after use. The use of a sunscreen is highly recommended with this product. If pregnant or nursing, ask a health care professional before use.
Features of Scars & Imperfections Treatment - Treat and Remove Acne Scars Zenmed Skin Eraser Kit
- In one simple 5 minute application, you will notice: Fading of Acne scarsFine lines diminish, skin appears youngerSkin appears glowing and freshFine bumps disappear and skin surface is more even and smooth
- After 3-4 treatments: Flaws such as Acne scars and hyperpigmentation gradually diminishCollagen levels are increased causing skin to look and feel more plump and aliveCombination skin is balanced, dry rough patches are gone
- After 8-10 treatments: Appearance of wrinkles is minimizedMinor imperfections are diminishedAcne scars appear lighter and less visible
- Renewing microdermabrasion complex original > This granular formulation is based in a mineral-heavy clay designed specifically to provide intensive dermabrasion on the surface of the skin. Does not leave any residue or greasiness. Ideal for use before treatments such as the Skin Eraser as it allows for better penetration of actives. Soap-free cleansing using the benefits of smooth Montmorillonite clay.
- Skin eraser > Ascorbic-Glycolic-Lactic acid fortified treatment effectively exfoliates the upper layers of the skin helping minimize imperfections, dullness, hyperpigmentation, discoloration, bumpiness and fine lines and wrinkles. Esthetician-grade 30% Glycolic Acid, pH 3.5.
Specifications of Scars & Imperfections Treatment - Treat and Remove Acne Scars Zenmed Skin Eraser Kit
|Item model number||92|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.