Butterball Bath Bomb by LUSH
FeaturesSweet relief: For bath enthusiasts who love long baths and suffer from dry skin.Cuckoo for cocoa: Chunks of cocoa butter melt in the water and moisturize your skin as you bathe.Finely fragranced: The intoxicating blend of vanilla musk and ylang ylang was one of our first fragrances.
Features of Butterball Bath Bomb by LUSH
- Beautiful butter cream hydration for dry skin
- Our vanilla-scented Bath Bomb is anything but boring when you lay back into a cozy white blanket of creamy, buttery froth. This little fizzer is the ultimate in comfort with chunks of creamy cocoa butter; it's fantastic for rehydrating dry skin. Baths can dry your skin if they're too hot, so if you're in need of a long, lingering bath pop one of these gorgeous beauties into the tub for a vanilla custard soak to lull you into a deep relaxed state - and leave with sweeter, softer skin.
- Sweet relief: For bath enthusiasts who love long baths and suffer from dry skin. Cuckoo for cocoa: Chunks of cocoa butter melt in the water and moisturize your skin as you bathe. Finely fragranced: The intoxicating blend of vanilla musk and ylang ylang was one of our first fragrances.
- Net 3.1 oz Made in Canada, ships from USA
- Made with fresh ingredients
Specifications of Butterball Bath Bomb by LUSH
|Shipping Weight||6.4 ounces|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.