Travalo Refillable Fragrance Atomizer: Touch Rollerball (Black)
Traveling with your fragrance
Remove the spray head from your perfume bottle.Place your Travalo upright on top of the nozzle pegSimply pump it up and down to fill.Keep pumping until the fragrance level reaches the top of the window.Do not overfill!
Features of Travalo Refillable Fragrance Atomizer: Touch Rollerball (Black)
- Refills in two easy steps: 1) Remove spray nozzle from your perfume bottle, 2) Place your Travalo on the stem and pump to fill
- Patented pump-to-fill system keeps your fragrance where it belongs -- in the bottle until you're ready to use it.
- Features a clear window so you can see how much of your fragrance is left!
- Holds 65 sprays of your favorite fragrance and can fit in any handbag or pocket
- Featured in: O Magazine, InStyle, Cosmo, Style, ELLE, GQ & many more!
Specifications of Travalo Refillable Fragrance Atomizer: Touch Rollerball (Black)
|Shipping Weight||0.3 ounces|
Disclaimer: All products sold on Zabiva are brand new. We tend to provide accurate information, yet certain information may vary as actual information on the product may differ from the content available on our website. So when you are doubtful, we advise you to read the details mentioned on the product before using or consuming the product. If you require further information on the product we recommend you to directly contact the manufacturer. All the content provided at Zabiva is for informational purpose only and is not intended to diagnose or treat problems. The skin care products are not to cure, and while buying skin care products, customers are advised to check the suitability of the product with their skin type before using the product. We suggest you to consult from the perfect guide before utilizing the product. Hair care treatment products are not intended to entirely diagnose, treat or prevent hair related problems. Zabiva.com undertakes no responsibility for incorrectness of the product. Buy ordering from Zabiva.com, buyers have confirmed to have read this disclaimer.