We believe in making "product returns" as easy as possible.
The step-by-step guide for returning a product will clarify the nuances and enhance the customer's experience.
Conditions of Return
- If a customer receives a damaged/defective or mismatched product, he or she may request a Return Authorization (RA) number within 15 days of the original delivery date.
- Product returns will be permitted only with the assistance of a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- The RA number will expire 7 days after it is issued. As a result, we encourage our customers to return the product as soon as possible.
- Goods returned without a valid RA number will not be refunded and may be subject to an additional levy.
- Restocking fees apply to goods returned with no defect/damage or mismatch (25% of the item price).
Refund Criteria for Issuing a Refund:
- Check the following guidelines before shipping your product to avoid any delays or denials in processing your return.
- Products must be shipped securely in their original manufacturer's packaging.
- Products must be free of any damage, including (but not limited to) dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement, or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals, etc.
Note: Processing a return may take up to 15 business days from the time of receipt.
Products that arrive defective, damaged, or with missing units will be resolved as follows:
- Replacement of all affected units
- Giving partial credit for the affected units
Note: Replacement items will not receive any additional credit.
Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.